1934 - Start of exhibition

The first art exhi­bi­tions have already been held in the frame and gild­ing work­shop. From the takeover of the com­pa­ny by Friedrich M. Welz in 1934, reg­u­lar exhi­bi­tions began in the court bar in the Palais Kuen­burg, which had served as a frame­work work­shop and was increas­ing­ly being con­vert­ed into an art trade. The license for this came from the father Friedrich Welz.